Mauch 031: PC 2x 200A PDB with 10x outputs and 400A main switch
Input: Single or Dual 4-14S LiPos (65V max)
- 2x 5.3V @ 6.5A (fully redundant) for flight controller
Molex CLIK-Mate 2.0mm 6p
- 10x LiPo voltage level @ 40A max
3.5mm bullet connector pairs (red and black)
This all-in-one dual battery PDB integrates 2x 200A Hall current sensors, an X2 Sensor Hub, a 4-14S HYB-BEC, and a main power switch capable of withstanding 400A continuously! Less wiring = less weight = longer flight times
The PDB features a unique flight controller warm-up mode!
When powered, the PDB supplies power only to the flight controller. Once the flight controller’s IMU has reached set temperature and GPS has a lock, press the Power Switch to turn on the rest of your equipment!
Saves battery while waiting for warm up/gps lock; safer as power to motors is off during flight controller warm up.
This feature requires the 059: Power-Cube V3 Switch which can be ordered below.
- 1x 400A (200A per input) PDB with soldered 10AWG 2x 20cm input wires, CFK enclosure and fan
- 1x 060: power cable for Pixhawk 2.1
Molex CLIK-Mate 2.0mm 6p on both ends / L = 200mm
- 1x 061: backup power cable for Pixhawk 2.1
Molex CLIK-Mate 2.0mm 6p to Molex CLIK-Mate 2.0mm 6p + 1x JR servo / L = 200mm
- 20x 3.5mm bullet connectors (male)
- 2x 26cm Red/Black shrinking tube
- 2 pairs AMASS / AS150 connector
Dimensions and weight:
- 75 x 49 x 27mm / 112g with enclosure