Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase in its original unused condition . You will be responsible for the cost of shipping your returned product unless the product was defective upon arrival or you were shipped the wrong product.
1. Please email [email protected] to request a refund and we will assign you a RMA#.
2. Return instruction will be provided to you along with your RMA#.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. Merchandise that has been used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 10% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
If your item is in like new condition, you may exchange your item for a different size or color. You will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but you still will have to pay return shipping.
Software purchased on this Site will be refunded upon written request, provided that the request was submitted within 30 days of purchase. Customer must provide a valid reason for the refund. Craft and Theory reserves the right to refuse the refund (e.g. user request a refund to avoid paying for license…) Once the software has been refunded, you must stop using the software and delete all copies in your possession.
Accepted Methods of Payment
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) via Stripe payment processor
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days from Minneapolis, MN.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail may not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your:
Credit Card Information
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
Your Credit Card information is not stored on our servers.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
Security and Storage
Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
We use Facebook Traffic Pixels. In relation to this:
(b) You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting,
(c) You may access www.aboutads.info/choices for opting out.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: [email protected]
By Phone: +1 (320) 321-9995
The term ‘Craft and Theory’ or ‘Craft and Theory, LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Craft and Theory’s prior written consent.
Use of Website by Children
- Our services are not targeted towards, nor intended for use by, anyone under the age of 13.
- No one under 13 is allowed to create an account or use the services of our website.
- Craft and Theory’s website and products are geared towards people interested in engineering, hobbyists, technology enthusiasts and professionals. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive information from children.