Mauch 084: 4-14S HYB-BEC / 5.30V DF13-4P
Required power supply BEC for Mauch Hall effect current sensors. The Mauch HYB-BEC power supply for 4S-14S LiPo batteries provides cleaner power to the flight controller and on-board devices, and helps prevent crashes related to power wire failure or power module damage from voltage spikes thanks to wire redundancy and extra circuit protection.
- Optimized design for Pixhawk 1, Pixhawk 2.1 and Pixhack flight controllers.
- Outputs slightly higher voltage to ensure Pixhawk selects the BEC as its power source. (PWM rail power sources ignored)
- Low Drop Out regulator rejects ripple to protect motor PWM signals and vehicle wireless links (telemetry, video…)
- High quality Texas Instruments and Linear Technology components provide outstanding stable power.
- Input and output protected by high quality Panasonic FC / FM capacitors.
- Circuit only gets warm during operation (LDO only 340mV dropout voltage).
- Redundant positive and negative wires (two each) to improve safety and reduce resistance.
- Input: 4-14S LiPo (max. 60V).
- Output 5.3V / 3A -> /- 0.05V.
- DF-13 4 position connector to connect to any Mauch HS-xxx-xx current sensor board or to Sensor Hub X2.
- Size: 54mm x 21mm x 14mm.
- Weight: 16g with cables and shrinking tube.
Out of stock