• January 30, 2019 at 1:20 am #15317
    jeanjonck86
    Participant

Good day,

Setup:
    Taranis X9D with 2.2.2 installed
    Pixhawk1 with 3.9.3
    R-X8R with latest firmware flashed

I’ve finally got Flight deck working and was wondering if there was a way of getting airspeed Telemetry to show up in the Telemetry screen, as I don’t see it as a sensor under the Telemetry screen. Or should one make a custom sensor for the airspeed sensor? How?
    Flight deck does however show the airspeed on the heads-up display, so was wondering where it gets the airspeed information from.

I want to use the airspeed on the Transmitter so that while testing the aircraft, I can flip a switch so that I can have an audible indication of what the airspeed is.

January 30, 2019 at 1:43 am #15318
    Florent Martel
    Keymaster

Hi,

This feature will be part of the next major release of FlightDeck. In the meantime, please email [email protected] and we’ll find a solution for you!

January 30, 2019 at 1:57 am #15319
    jeanjonck86
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve already sent an email yesterday and got a response here but still no response from the email from yesterday.
    We also have the client support for all the latest updates.

I’m still waiting for the email response.

January 30, 2019 at 2:11 am #15320
    Florent Martel
    Keymaster

I could not find your email. It must have been filtered out. Sorry about that…

I’m reaching out to you by email in the hopes that it will reach you and that I will see your email response this time. Let me know back here if you don’t get any answer within 24hrs.

January 31, 2019 at 12:52 am #15375
    jeanjonck86
    Participant

I would just like to thank the guys form Craft and Theory for assisting me. They’ve sent me a file so that the transmitter can pick up the airspeed sensor through the Telemetry and I’ve done the bench test already and it’s working as I wanted it to.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.