Taranis Apps for
Focus on the Mission
As the pilot, you need to know what and how your aircraft is doing at all times.
FlightDeck is the most intuitive solution for visualizing and hearing ArduPilot information.
No need to take your laptop or tablet with you. All the information is displayed at your fingertips!
Version 3.3.0 (11/14/2017)
- Dual battery support (batteries in parallel) including:
- ArduPilot Battery Monitor 1 and 2; and
- dual FLVSS/MLVSS cell sensor configuration
- One parameter file (.cfg) per model instead of one parameter file for all models
- Interface text language change does not require a reboot anymore
- Moved flight timer from timer 2 to timer 3
- Added SmartRTL flightmode for Copter (texts and sounds in all languages)
- Popup warning about voltage difference between cells now has configurable voltage value (default: >=0.1V voltage difference between cells triggers popup warning). Can also be disabled (“—“)
- Added popup warning based on a configurable % of difference in current draw between the two batteries (this helps with early detection of battery failures)
- Fixed incorrect displayed value for Taranis voltage
“I am a bit hesitant to fly without FlightDeck now.”Henny
All in One Screen
Dual Battery Indicator
Flight Mode Indicator
GPS Fix Status
Flight Time and Transmitter Status
It was always a drag for me in the field, to be deprived from the basic status messages of my flight controller. Many a problem could have been avoided with this information. Everything is just clear now. It is a quantum leap for my work with planes and flight controllers.Roland
Telemetry cables can be used on the ArduPilot and the PX4 flight stacks (without FlightDeck) to get basic FrSky telemetry displayed on a compatible RC transmitter (Taranis and others).
FlightDeck requires the ArduPilot firmware/flight stack on your flight controller, and works with ArduCopter, ArduPlane, and ArduRover.
By using a FrSky FLVSS or MLVSS LiPo Voltage Sensor, FlightDeck displays the lowest cell voltage (which is not available through Mission Planner) in addition to the battery pack voltage. You can actually connect up to two FLVSS/MLVSS sensors, as FlightDeck supports up to two 6S batteries!
FlightDeck generates visual and audible alerts if the battery voltage or cell voltage levels are too low, or if the cells are out of balance. When that happens, it’s time to land!
This cable and program are distributed in the hope that they will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.