TBS CROSSFIRE MICRO TX+RX V2 BUNDLE
FlightDeck is not yet available for TBS CrossFire – Work in progress.
A NEW ERA OF CONNECTIVITY
The TBS CROSSFIRE is a long range R/C link based on the newest RF technology, capable of self-healing two-way communications and range beyond comprehension. With a sensitivity of -130dB, full RF-side diveristy, tiny receivers for FPV quads, the TBS CROSSFIRE contains the most modern technology to provide a superior long range control link.
Remote control links, however, are tasked with much more than range. Latency, telemetry, robustness against interference, connectivity with smart devices, ease of use and the overall finish are too often sacrificed for that last bit of range. The Crossfire comes with plenty of range, and uses that margin for additional functionality and reliability. A bright future for FPV lies ahead 🙂
BOILED DOWN TO SIMPLICITY
The Crossfire Micro TX borrows the core technology from its larger brother, but is a JR-module transmitter simplified to the most sought-after features, at a killer price! For people looking to do extreme long range flights beyond 15-20km, the Crossfire TX is still the way to go. For anyone looking to penetrate buildings, fly mini quads or just explore your surroundings a few kilometers away, the Micro TX is the perfect companion. It will still go out up to 40km, just like its bigger brother.
IT JUST WORKS
Apart from unparalelled range, the thing that we are most proud about on the TBS CROSSFIRE is that it just works. In the past, our question always was “could our R/C link keep up?”. With the TBS CROSSFIRE comes peace of mind. But don’t take our word for it. All leading drone racing organizers require pilots to fly the TBS Crossfire. All top drone racers fly the TBS Crossfire. The furthest long range missions are flown with TBS Crossfire. The furthest long range missions are flown with TBS Crossfire. Now it has become affordable to the masses as a general purpose radio link!
TELEMETRY / CRSF
As a modern R/C link, it has telemetry built in. Two-way communication opens up new possibilities. From streaming MAVLink to you smart device, to updating your firmware, setting your video transmitter channel or adjusting flight control parameters such as PIDs. Adaptive bandwidth controls the speed of transmission or optimizes for ultimate range. CRSF is a proprietary TBS communication protocol between the Crossfire and R/C and Flight Control. It provides ultra-low latency with incredible bandwidth (3x faster, 6x more data than any comparable protocol!). With such tight integration, the TBS Crossfire is the logical choice for anyone flying Betaflight, KiSS or ArduPilot/Pixhawk platforms.
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Serial Modem capable of transmitting MAVLink or other serial protocols (up & downlink)
- RX beacon mode to recover your downed aircraft
- Super easy binding and configuration via built-in display
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8ch Diversity Rx, 4ch PPM/SBUS Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via PPM/SBUS/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 10mW to 2W (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows link health
- Fully configurable by OpenTX and TBS TANGO remote using CRSF protocol
- CRSF protocol interface to Betaflight, Kiss and Raceflight FCs ( lower latency, higher update rate, telemetry support )
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
BST, the BlackSheepTelemetry port, spreads the goodness of the TBS CROSSFIRE to any device that listens. For example, the TBS CORE PRO will display the RSSI and link quality info. Through CRSF the telemetry gets sent to the ground, where it can be captured by any bluetooth smart device. Software updates will get automatically spread across the entire ecosystem, through a single entry point (e.g. CORE PNP PRO). It’s just user-friendly and safer that way! In case you’re running out of BST ports we’re including a BST port splitter free of charge!
TBS Crossfire Micro Transmitter (JR module)
- TBS Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna
TBS Crossfire Micro Receiver V2
- TBS Crossfire Micro RX Adapter
- TBS Crossfire Micro RX Adapter Cable
- Spare antenna
- Spare shrink tube
- TBS Vendetta (BST) cable
- TBS Powercube cable
- Standard RC cable
- TBS Crossfire – FCC Certificate Part 15C
- TBS Crossfire – FCC Certificate Part 15B
- TBS Crossfire – FCC DOC
- TBS Crossfire – RED Declaration of Conformity