085: 4-14S Backup BEC for Pixhawk 2
The HS series is being retired. If the product is on backorder there is a 3-4 week lead-time after you place your order. Products in stock are available now.
The 4-14S Backup BEC for Pixhawk 2 is intended to be used as a secondary power supply in case the main power supply fails. The use of this backup BEC provides the highest level of power supply safety for your Pixhawk 2.1.
The Mauch HYB-BEC power supply for 4S-14S LiPo batteries provides cleaner power to the flight controller and on-board devices, and helps prevent crashes related to power wire failure or power module damage from voltage spikes thanks to wire redundancy and extra circuit protection.
- Optimized design for Pixhawk 2.1 flight controller.
- Outputs slightly higher voltage to ensure Pixhawk 2.1 selects the BEC as its power source. (PWM rail power sources ignored)
- Low Drop Out regulator rejects ripple to protect motor PWM signals and vehicle wireless links (telemetry, video…)
- High quality Texas Instruments and Linear Technology components provide outstanding stable power.
- Input and output protected by high quality Panasonic FC / FM capacitors.
- Circuit only gets warm during operation (LDO only 340mV dropout voltage).
- Redundant positive and negative wires (two each) to improve safety and reduce resistance.
- Input: 4-14S LiPo (max. 60V).
- Output 5.3V / 3A -> /- 0.05V.
- 20cm output cable with Molex / 6p / Clik-Mate 2.0mm. (To connect to Pixhawk 2 / Battery 2)
- 2x 20cm spare wires with Clik-Mate 2.0mm crimp, for Battery 2 current and voltage sensing.
- Size: 54mm x 21mm x 14mm.
- Weight: 17g with cables and shrinking tube.
Please review the Mauch warranty for returns and replacements.
In stock (can be backordered)