Mauch 051: Power-Cube 1 V2 / 1x 5.3V @ 10A
Input: 3-20S LiPo (85V max)
Output: 1×5.3V @ 10A –> Ripple 5mV (0.1%) at 5A
Dimensions and weight:
- 45 x 58 x 24mm / 46g (with CFK enclosure and cooling fan)
- Cooling fan size: 25 x 25 x 6mm
- 1x Power-Cube 1 with CFK enclosure and fan
- 1x 040: sensor cable
Molex CLIK-Mate 4p / L = 150mm
- 1x 060: power cable for Pixhawk 2.1
Molex CLIK-Mate 2.0mm 6p / L = 200mm
Important operating recommendations:
Only use high quality anti-spark plugs.
Never use a PSU.
Don’t use the power supply on high inductive loads, such as DC motors.
In stockPlease review the Mauch warranty for returns and replacements.
The Power-Cube series was created to take care of even the most demanding applications and is capable of powering virtually all types of equipment.
The design is based on the LM5116 from Texas Instruments; without compromise and with better component selection (oversized FETs, SPEC capacitors from Panasonic…).
- Rated for continuous current of 10A with max. current at 15A (limit 20A).
- Input reverse polarity protection.
- Cooling fan.
- Status LED for each power output.
Single battery setup (1x Sensor Board):
Dual battery setup (2x Sensor Boards Sensor Hub X2):
Octo battery setup (8x Sensor Boards Sensor Hub X8):
S. 040: sensor cable / Molex CLIK-Mate 1.25mm 4p / L = 150mm
This cable connects the Power-Cube to either a Sensor Board or the Sensor Hub X2. This cable comes with all Power-Cubes.
1. Power cable for Pixhawk 2.1 / Molex CLIK-Mate 2.0mm 6p / L = 200mm
This cable connects the output 1 of the Power-Cube to the Power 1 input of the Pixhawk 2.1. This cable comes with all Power-Cubes.
2. Backup power cable for Pixhawk 2.1 / Molex CLIK-Mate 2.0mm 6p 1x JR servo / L = 200mm
This cable connects the output 2 of the Power-Cube to the Power 2 input of the Pixhawk 2.1. The JR servo connector can be connected to the servo rail of a Pixhawk 2.1, to power up opto ESC or any other equipment. Do not use to power up digital servos or any other high current consumption equipment. This cable comes with all Power-Cubes 2, 3, and 4.
3. 5.0V output cable / Molex CLIK-Mate 2.0mm 6p 3x JR servo / L = 200mm
Connect to any 5V equipment.
For example connect 2x JR to the servo rail to power up digital servos and the 3rd for LEDs. This cable comes with all Power-Cubes 4.
4. 12.0V output cable / Molex CLIK-Mate 2.0mm 6p 3x JR servo / L = 200mm
Connect to any 12.0V equipment. This cable comes with all Power-Cubes 3 and 4.
Use double side tape or screw onto the frame by removing the M3 screws and drilling holes into the frame. Reinstall the screws through the frame. The original screws will be too short, so please replace them with longer ones according to the thickness of your frame.