• May 11, 2018 at 12:01 pm #12172
    Florent Martel
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Nothing is proprietary about the protocol. In fact, it’s open source and well documented on the ArduPilot side.

You must be missing data that is non essential in your view. If you need help to fix this, don’t hesitate to ask…

May 12, 2018 at 2:31 pm #12180
    eric1
    Participant

With Florent’s kind help the firmware above now works with FlightDeck, but installed in the back of the Taranis for ULRS and similar systems.With some simple mods it should work with PX4 Pro, installed between the Pixhawk FC and a Frsky receiver.

May 12, 2018 at 2:37 pm #12181
    eric1
    Participant

With Florent’s kind help the firmware mentioned above is now working with FlightDeck for ULRS and similar systems. With some simple mods it should work between the Pixhawk running PX4 and FrSky receiver. I’ll see if I can test it in the next few days.

May 12, 2018 at 7:22 pm #12183
    Florent Martel
    Keymaster

Hi Eric,

Thanks for reporting back here and great work!

Again, here’s the link to the project: https://github.com/zs6buj/MavlinkToPassthru

March 21, 2019 at 11:57 am #17256
    johnsru
    Participant

I use both Ardupilot and PX4 flight stacks. It would be nice to have the benefits of flightdeck on both.

March 21, 2019 at 12:08 pm #17257
    Florent Martel
    Keymaster

I agree that it would be ideal if the protocol could be implemented directly in the PX4 flight stack code…

In the meantime, you can get FlightDeck to work with the PX4 flight stack using the MavlingToPassthrough project mentioned above.

March 21, 2019 at 5:37 pm #17301
    eric1
    Participant

I can confirm that the converter is being used successfully on the px4 flight stack. Let me know if I can help. To use it seamlessly on both px4 and apm, select Mavlink 2 on both.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.